Enhance Your Ride With Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coatings are a popular service today, and for good reason. They create a chemical reaction in your car’s clear coat that creates a harder, hydrophobic, and UV-resistant top layer that prolongs paint life and makes cleaning incredibly easy.
On all ceramic coating for paint, we include a 1-stage or 2-stage paint correction on your vehicle to ensure we are locking in the best finish possible under the ceramic coating.
Ceramic Coating Benefits:
- Repels Dirt & Mud
- Ease of Maintenance
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Increases Aesthetics
- Cost Effective
- 1-stage polish and 2-year ceramic coating: starting at $1,000
- 2-stage polish and 2-year ceramic coating: starting at $1,500
- Upgrade to 4-year coating: $300 – includes 3 annual washes and applications of top coat
- Upgrade to 5-year Kenzo coating with graphene: $500
- Add-on ceramic coating to full-car PPF or vinyl: starting at $400
- Add-on ceramic coating to front end PPF: starting at $800
- Wheels ceramic coating – faces only: $400
- Wheels ceramic coating – faces and barrels (wheels removed): $800
- Interior trim and leather ceramic coating: starting at $250
- Glass ceramic coating (or Glassparency): starting at $150 for all window
Ceramic Coating ApplicationWe believe in a no-nonsense approach to our services, which is why we follow a straightforward process when applying ceramic coating to any surface.
- We clean the surface and make sure that there are no contaminants on it.
- We apply ceramic coating to the surface using a ceramic coating applicator pad. This is done with a liquid layer of ceramic coating (not a powder or spray).
- After an initial curing period, we wipe off any residual liquid.
- The coating then needs to cure for at least 12-24 hours before you can use the surface again. Depending on your climate, this can take longer or shorter amounts of time. During this time, the coating gradually hardens and becomes more durable as water evaporates out of it.
- Finally, we apply an additional top coat layer that helps fulfill the warranty requirements and ensures that our clients get the best possible results from our application process.
Brands We Use
At Alphawerks, we’re proud to offer our clients the very best in the industry that’s why we use XPEL Fusion coatings for paint and PPF, leather, glass, wheels, plastic trim, and calipers. These coatings are warrantied for 4 years with annual inspections.
For vinyl, we use GTechniq Halo for enhanced appearance and easier maintenance.
Why Choose Alphawerks?
At Alphawerks, we’re a team of XPEL authorized installers and car enthusiasts who love our vehicles. That’s why we offer custom paint protection film solutions to protect your ride from the wear and tear of the road and keep it looking shiny and new for years to come. We also provide custom automotive visual services including paint protection film, vinyl wrapping, paint correction, chrome deletes, caliper wraps, window tinting, and windshield protection. Give us a call to start today!