Santa Clara’s Paint Correction Experts
Our two-stage paint correction brings out the best finish your vehicle’s paintwork has ever seen. This intensive process targets all swirl marks and small scratches to restore the color and shine of your car‘s original finish.
Benefits of Paint Correction:
- Enhance Your Paint
- Increases the Longevity of Your Car’s Paint
- Boosts Resale Value
- Highlights Your Car’s Accent Pieces
Stage Polish & 4-Year Ceramic Coating
- Starting at $1,000
Stage Paint Correction & 4-Year Ceramic Coating
- Starting at $1,500
Upgrade to 5-Year Kenzo Ceramic Coating with Graphene
Adding Ceramic Coating On Paint Correction Vehicles
Paint corrections bring out the best paint finish your car will ever have. You will enjoy the benefits and longevity of ceramic coating on your vehicle. Ceramic coating will resist bird droppings, insects, acid rain, tree sap, and automotive fluids such as oil & antifreeze that find their way onto the paint of your vehicle. We recommend ceramic coatings when you bring in your car for paint correction, to lock in that new enhanced finish.
Our Paint Correction Process
- Wash and clay bar the entire car.
- Prepare for polish. Tape off all trim and other pieces that will not be polished.
- If performing a 2-stage, begin with a buffing compound to remove the deeper scratches. This stage can take between 4-8 hours to be done right.
- Move on to a polishing compound to bring out a high-gloss shine.
- Wipe down the car to remove all residue and apply ceramic coating.
Why Choose Alphawerks?
We are extremely knowledgeable about paint correction and have developed an amazing system for restoring your car’s finish. Our team is dedicated to achieving the highest-quality results for all of our customers. We also provide custom automotive visual services including paint protection film, ceramic coating, vinyl wrapping, chrome deletes, caliper wraps, window tinting, and windshield protection. Give us a call to start today!