Quality Automotive Window Tinting Services
At Alphawerks, we’re proud to offer window tinting services that protect your vehicle, enhance its appearance, and increase the privacy and comfort of your ride. We offer a variety of window tint film options, including traditional window films as well as ceramic films that contain nano-ceramic particles that regulate the amount of heat that is allowed into your vehicle by reflecting infrared light away from the glass.
Benefits of Window Tinting:
- Reduces UV and Infrared Radiation
- Protects Dash, Seats, and Interior Quality
- Improved Security and Privacy
- Keeps Your Car Cool
- No Interference with Bluetooth
PRIME XR BLACKBack and Side Windows
- Standard Coupe: Starting at $400
- Standard Sedan or Small SUV: Starting at $500
- Standard Large SUV or Van: Starting at $600
- Model 3 with 1-Piece Back Glass: $800
- Model Y Sunroof: $500
- Windshield: Starting at $350
PRIME XR PlusBack and Side Windows
- Standard coupe: starting at $500
- Standard sedan or small SUV: starting at $650
- Standard large SUV or van: starting at $750
- Model 3 with 1-piece back glass: $950
- Windshield: starting at $450
Window Tint InstallationWindow tinting can be a complex process, but we make it easy for you. First, we help you select the right shade and style of window tint. We offer a range of different XPEL Prime Automotive products to suit your preference. Then, we begin the tinting process, which follows these steps:
- Clean the interior of all glass to be tinted.
- Cut the film to the shape and size of the glass to be tinted.
- “Shrink” the film to the exact curvature of the window.
- Apply the film to the inside of the glass. Use soapy water to slide the film into place.
- Squeegee the excess water out.
- Inspect for quality control.
- Do not roll windows down for 2-3 days after installation to allow adhesive to set without risk of peeling.
- Curing of the adhesive takes up to 2 weeks, during which time there may be water bubbles in your tint. These should clear up over time, but occasionally there will be an air bubble left in the tint. Bring the car back for a quick fix!
Brands We Use
With years of experience in the automotive industry, we know that it’s important to use the best products. That’s why we install only XPEL Prime XR Black and Prime XR Plus paint protection film on your vehicle.
XPEL PRIME XR BLACKThis is our go-to film for most vehicles. It has a self-healing top coat, which is an incredible technology that makes it so that you can simply wipe away small scratches—no need to buff them out! This film also offers excellent optical clarity so you can be sure your vehicle will look its best. Offers 80% UV and Infrared rejection, with 60% total solar energy reduction.
XPEL PRIME XR PLUSThis film is a great choice if you’re looking for something even more durable and better quality than XPEL PRIME XR BLACK. It also has self-healing technology, but added in is a scratch-resistant top coat, which makes it incredibly strong. XR Plus offers 98% rejection of UV and Infrared, with 70% total solar energy reduction.
Why Choose Alphawerks?
At Alphawerks, we’re Masters of EV, and Enthusiasts of Everything. We know the glass on new electric vehicles like no other window tint shop in the Bay Area, and are experts at installing clean tint on the toughest Model 3 rear windscreens and Model Y sunroofs. We’re all car enthusiasts, and we love nothing more than taking excellent care of your vehicle. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that everything about your experience with us is top-notch. We also provide custom automotive visual services including paint protection film, ceramic coating, vinyl wrapping, paint correction, chrome deletes, caliper wraps, and windshield protection. Give us a call to start today!